Slotted Four-Prong Claw Setting Ring from Sheet Metal
This is a great project if you are interested in learning commercial jewellery making skills. You will be shown some handy tricks and tips that will help you with future commissions or projects. You will also learn how to set the stone.
This lesson includes three videos:
- Part 1 - Four claw ring - Version 1 (Part one) - 44 min 4 sec
- Part 2 - Four claw ring - Version 1 (Part two) - 32 min 39 sec
- Part 3 - Claw tip shaper - 15 min 49 sec
- Part 4 - Four claw ring - Version 2 - 20 min 52 sec
- 7mm round faceted stone
- Sterling silver 4.5mm x 4.5mm x 30mm square wire or 8 grams - 10 grams to make an ingot. Roll to 3.5mm square.
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.