Things look different around here. What happened?
In 2016 it was announced that Ganoksin is now being operated by Seth Rosen, owner of International Gem Society. You can click here to see the announcements and explanations about this change of hands.
How can I participate in the Orchid Forums?
What is allowed and not allowed in the Orchid Forums?
Our goal is to foster a healthy, friendly, collaborative, and useful community.
- All discussion must be on topic. For example: jewelry making, jewelry business, the Ganoksin website itself.
- Any particularly uncivil or inflammatory discussion may be removed.
- We don’t allow any advertising or self-promotion for the purposes of selling. A forum can become bogged down and less useful when this is allowed and gets out of hand. The only exceptions to this are:
- If you are an individual looking to sell some of your personal jewelry making books, tools, supplies and feel that the community may be interested.
- If you are a business directly replying to another member who is looking for something specific and you happen to sell said item.
- We may choose remove any messages that we feel don’t contribute positively to the community.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
You can enter your email address here and we will send you an email which contains a link where you can reset your password.
I have a different question. How can I get help?
Feel free to Contact Us and we will respond as soon as possible.