Jewelry Soldering Techniques
Soldering is a skill that's generally easy to master until you have to balance heat distribution. This lesson will explain how to successfully solder small components onto large components. There are lots of tips and tricks to help you advance your soldering skills.
- Part 1 - Advanced soldering - 18 min 0 sec
- Part 2 - Fluxes - 15 min 51 sec
- Part 3 - Chain soldering tips - 14 min 33 sec
- Part 4 - Sweat soldering - 7 min 11 sec
- Plus PDF instructional download
- Brass sheet approximately 1.2mm x 12mm x 50mm
- Round wire 1mm x 150mm & 1.5mm x 150mm
Purchase also includes these instructional PDF downloads:
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.