[Source] Pearl dealer in USA

Hi,

I have sourced my keshi pearls so far from a couple on the East
coast. I desperately need to replenish my stocks but don’t seem to
be able to get hold of them (emails, phone etc). Their last FB entry
was last June.

Assuming they are no longer in business, I am now trying to find
another source for Keshi pearls in the USA.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Emma

Hi Emma, Check out Majestic Pearls. I have bought from them for
years, they are out of LA and are excellent to work with. Tom

1 Like

Try Stachura in Uxbridge MA. They give great service and specialize
in pearls.

Thanks Tom.

Check out Majestic Pearls.

They really do have an exciting collection!

Emma

I highly recommend Stachura. Their quality is excellent, as is their
customer service. Mary Stachura is an expert on pearls, and you can
rely on her assistance. Alma

Strachura Gemstones. Ask for Mary. Her knowledge of pearls can fill a
few encyclopedias.

Strachura

Thanks Mary,

Strachura Gemstones. Ask for Mary. Her knowledge of pearls can
fill a few encyclopedias.

Just looking at some of those beauties!

I’ll be in touch as soon as possible!
Emma

Dear Emma…Betty Sue King (pearlgoddess.com) has always had
beautiful pearls for the past 35 years. She’s on the board of AGTA
and travels widely selling her pearls. She was just selling at the
SNAG conference in North Carolina. She is especially fond of natural
color pearls, and has deep resources for every type of pearl,
especially Keshi, which she carries in natural as well as colored
varieties, in many sizes.

Her office is in Sausalito, CA, and her customer service is
exceptional. I highly recommend her and her pearl goods.

MJ St. Amand, Gemologist