[Orchid] [New Orchid Gallery] Kholoud Osama Kurdi

Orchid Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kholoud Osama Kurdi
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep810s

    I have won many Awards in Art & Jewellery design; including the
    "Best Arab Jewellery Designer" for Four years in a row by the Middle
    East jewellery and watches awards.

    I also support many national & International Charity foundations
    through my jewellery creations, by donating at least 2 exclusively
    created pieces a year. I worked with Amfar, Sothebys, Oxfam, prince
    Albert II foundation and others.

    I started my Brand "Toujours Jewellery" in 2009 and I opened my
    boutique in Dubai Mall, the largest mall in the world.

    I want to make a difference in the jewellery world, to emphasize on
    the significance of the Artistic aspect in jewellery design.

    Most of my pieces are inspired by nature, and the attached
    collection is named "The Glamorous Scent". It is actually
    manufactured using gold, diamonds, colored stones AND OUD WOOD,
    which is the Arabic Scented wood. It is a strong element of our
    Arabic culture. This is the first time ever for anyone to use this
    material in jewellery.

    Passion is contagious! Show us your passion, Show us your work!

    Submit your work to feature in the Orchid Online Jewelry Exhibition
    today:

    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7z58