[Orchid] Electropolishing and 3D printers

Eric Marvets Wednesday, May 01, 2013

    I am looking for better ways to clean growth lines from printed
    parts.

    I've read about electropolishing / electrostripping gold to remove
    the top surface, but haven't found much information on how to do it.
    I know it used to be done with a cyanide solution, but that there
    were newer less dangerous methods.

    Will it work for what I'm trying to do? Could anyone point me in the
    right direction?