Re: [Orchid] [Tidbits] Give it a Name

Melissa Prush Saturday, February 09, 2013

    Question. do my eyes deceive me, or does fey beastie have another
    beastie, also with tongue protruding, astride its back? Is the
    mounted beastie's position adjustable along a slot that runs the
    length of the soon-to-named larger beastie's back? Are two names in
    order rather than one? Surely the smaller but possibly dominant
    beastie will object if it's mount receives a name and it remains
    nameless. If that isn't another creature, what the heck is that
    apparatus hovering above and attached to the nameless one? Melissa