Re: [Orchid] White-out thinner?

jo haemer Tuesday, January 29, 2013

    I've never used white out. I just use powdered yellow ochre. I can
    make it as thin or as thick as I want with water. No toxic fumes. I
    also use the graphite lead off of a pencil for soldering hinges where
    a tight fit is important.

    I use a soldering resist maybe once a year if that.

    It's really just best to have good torch control.

Have fun and make lots of jewelry.

Jo Haemer
timothywgreen.com