[Orchid] Gemstone setting on lost-wax casting

Daniela Ramos Thursday, January 24, 2013

    Hi. My shop is looking to speed-up the production process by setting
    stones on wax before casting. We would like to know if there is
    literature or articles that could help us learn about this process to
    do it just right.

    We are also open to the possibility of hiring someone to do a
    Consultancy on the subjetc, and comming down to Ecuador for that
    matter.

tks!