Re: [Orchid] [Source] Hessonite garnets

shekina Saturday, April 28, 2012

    A really great color is a papadasha (spelling?) sapphire. It is a
    burnt reddish gold that is hard to describe, and could just be the
    one because it is fairly rare. a good place to look is
    http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/1ys

    Ed Bristol is a really interesting guy, and plan on spending hours
    reading his info on his site. But there you will find a picture of a
    papadasha.