Re: [Orchid] Argentium soldering questions

Ronda Coryell Thursday, March 29, 2012
========[ Invite a Friend -  ]========

    I appreciate the plug for my DVD set. But, didn't know anyone was
    selling rentals of them! My question is: How can anyone can legally
    rent my DVD set out to people? I own them and wonder how they could
    arrange something like this when I have all rights. It is why you put
    the big, in-your-face warning at the beginning of each video.
    Probably not much one can do about it unless you have the money for
    attorneys is there? I feel the information is important and needs to
    be out there, but I have spent a small fortune making them and hope
    to someday get a return on my investment.

Ronda Coryell
Jewelry Studies Intl