Re: [Orchid] "The look" of precious metal clay

Helen Wyland-Malchow Sunday, August 07, 2011

    PMC is just another medium to explore. Polymer Clay is also another
    medium. Each of these is pretty new to the "artistic" world. You
    have those that make charms or happy pumpkins and those explore, take
    risks, and create something new that no one has ever seen before. It
    sounds like many of you need to do some exploration of your own, to
    see the full potential and possibilities of each medium. Please look
    up the following artists I hope they change your mind! Dan Cormier,
    Kathleen Dustin, Jeffrey Lloyd Dever, Julie Eakes. These are just a
    few of the many award winning nationally and internationally
    recognized folks that have spent thousands of hours designing and
    creating something brand new!! Not to mention have work in museums
    across the country. Possibilities are endless if you are open to
    them, isn't that what growth is all about!