Re: [Orchid] Identifying turquoise

Joanne Zabik Sunday, May 01, 2011

Lois,

    I'd recommend Oscar T. Branson's book, "Turquoise, The Gem of the
    Centuries". Although it is only 62 pages, it has photographs of
    turquoise jewelry from 36 mines in the Southwest. There is also a
    map showing the locations of the mines.

    http://www.ganoksin.com/jewelry-books/us/product/0442214162.htm

Joanne