Re: [Orchid] Type IIa diamonds

leonid surpin Sunday, May 01, 2011

>     Have you seen the Christie's Geneva Auction? there is a 66+ carat
>     Diamond being offered.

    The quality of this auction is exceptional. And that brings me to ask
    a question why? It is unlikely that so many well to do suddenly
    developed money problems. After all, they are what is called "smart
    money" crowd. Could it be that they smell the top in gold prices and
    trying to take advantage of it ? Hard to know for sure, but the time
    will tell.

Leonid Surpin
www.studioarete.com