[Looking4] Fusion findings for Sparkie II

I specialize in repairing Vintage costume jewelry. There are lots of
times I need to add a post to an earring with a stone on the front,
which would probably be heat damaged with regular soldering with a
torch.

I bought a Sparkie II, and am excited about its potential, but I am
having a hard time finding a complete supply of findings suited for
the Sparkie. Key word: complete.

Any help would be appreciated.

Skip Heller
Skip’s Stones

Stuller is one place.

Skip, I don’t know that you will find them all in one place. Rio
Grande, Reactive Metals Studio, Triad Findings,… Talk to the
Sparkie makers, 508/695-2247

Bill,
Reactive Metals Studio, Inc