Re: [Orchid] 14KGODG Quality mark

Diane Driscoll Tuesday, January 11, 2011

    This quality mark means "14k Gold over dental gold" Dental gold is
    basically gold with unknown karatage, which is generally in the
    range of 14-16k, but can be lower or higher. It may contain alloy
    metals that are not seen in traditional jewelry gold.

Diane Bryant Designs
Custom Fine Jewelry and Repairs