Re: [Orchid] Large pickling pot...

Peter Bauer & Sandra Kay Saturday, August 08, 2009

    A cheap coffee percolator (often on sale for around $ 10-15) with the
    "water boiling" parts removed or disabled works very well for a few
    years... All that's left is the warming plate that is
    thermostatically controlled well below boiling temperature. It does
    burn out every few years with all-day use as pickle pot, but it's a
    lot cheaper than any of the commercial units....

Sandra Kay and Peter Bauer
Canada
www.peterbauersilver.com