[Welcome] New Members for July 8, 2009

Please welcome our newest members!

Nathaniel Boland
Mission Viejo, CA. USA

metalsmith, jeweler, outdoors man

Louise Little
Desert bloom Designs LLC
Dayton, OH. USA

Hi, I am a lampwork glass bead artist who has started to do a little
work with metals as well as metal clay. I live both in Dayton, OH
and Tucson AZ - where I plan to retire soon. I enjoy making jewelry
with my lampworked beads, and I am inspired by the nature and colors
of the Southwestern deser ts. Looking forward to being a member of
this group. Louise Little

Jacob C Mills
Ifindustries
Tacoma, WA. USA

Metalsmith/Artist
CWU 2008
Studied Under Keith Lewis

Karsea Langlois
InSight Design Studio
Shoreline, WA. USA

I consider myself former-architect, with aspirations of becoming an
artist. I am drawn to the mediums of metal, glass and enameling…
not sure where I’m headed yet, but looking forward to figuring that
out.

Laura Lee Shely
Tide & Moon Jewelry
Holmes beach, FL. USA

I am a small bussiness owner." Jewelry Store" I have been working in
metals for 8 1/2 years. always in a new class or another on new
bench techneques. work with solder iron, flame torch, PMC, cold
fusion, bead work… was a earthen clay sculpter for over 20 years.
love mixed mediums. and certified " rock & stone" junkie :)…My shop
is located on beautiful Anna Maria Island, S.W. florida…web site:
tideandmooonjewelry.com