Re: [Orchid] Squirt bottles and Pripps

Lisa Orlando Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Continue from:
http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/archive/200505/msg01335.htm

Hi Andy,

    I'm not sure it will work with Pripps, or be large enough, but when
    Chris Hentz taught us to use Frips (Fripps?), he had us buy a gadget
     from an art supply store--you put one end in the flux, and the
    other  in your mouth, and you blow. I can't for the life of me
    remember what  it's called but it may have something to do with
    airbrushing.

Good luck!
Lisa Orlando
Aphrodite's Ornaments