[Workshop] Summer 2005 workshops in NYC

The Jewelry Center has recently sent out a poster promoting our new
program Summer Arts Intensive-New York City which is a 5 week
intensive in Jewelry & Metalsmithing, Ceramics and Painting & Drawing
here at The 92nd Street Y. The program for both graduate and
undergraduate students is accredited through Empire State College
part of the SUNY system. Participants register for a studio component
taught by Klaus BeCrgel and humanities component which provides an
in-depth and behind the scenes look at the New York City Jewelry
world taught by Susan Barry. The course includes critiques with
visiting artists, critics and curators, and field trips to artist’s
studios , galleries and museums. We are very excited about this new
offering if you did not receive the poster we would be happy to send
out one if you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

JONATHAN WAHL, DIRECTOR
THE JEWELRY CENTER
jwahl@92y.org
212 415-5564
FAX 212 415-5568
office hours; Monday-Wednesday

The 92nd Street Y
https://www.ganoksin.com/resources/detail-the_92nd_street_y-1448.html

Assist others in searching for the right school. If you are looking
to expand your vocabulary in art, or the proper way to sharpen a
graver, we welcome your education experience.

Write an Anonymous Review
https://www.ganoksin.com/resources/review.php?id=1448

Charles Lewton-Brain/Brain Press
President, Canadian Crafts Federation
Box 1624, Ste M, Calgary, Alberta, T2P 2L7, Canada

Tel: 403-263-3955 Fax: 403-283-9053
@Charles_Lewton-Brai1