Re: [Orchid] "Orchid in Print" Book Series Announced

The Doctor Wednesday, November 24, 2004

>         Would it be possible to see a photo of the finished item?  I
>     would like to try making this tool, but as usual, I need something
>     visual to refer to.

    Hi Ruth. It certainly is possible to see a photo. I'll take a shot
    and send as soon as possible, off-list.

>          A word of advice to those who use these burnishers.  Use them
>     in an old #30 foredom hand piece.

    This is very good advice, and I should have mentioned it in my
    original post. Since I usually use thicker material than will fit
    into the "collet" of a quick-change handpiece, I errantly assumed
    everyone interested would use the size I recommended in the "chuck"
    of the #30. I don't think the Foredom quick-change handpiece's
    collet is replaceable by the average user, and one of these tools
    will surely ruin it.

James in SoFl