[Orchid] [Source] Goldstone

Alison Alexander Saturday, March 20, 2004

    Have you tried Dazlyn Gems in Melbourne?

    I make some acrostic jewellery (where the first letter of the name
    of the stone spells something, like the old fashioned "regard"
    rings), and have used Darren.

    I had to find a variscite for some l.o.v.e earrings and he just
    happened to have a couple of 44gallon drums of the stuff. I also
    bought all the stones for my commitment ring with my husband (it
    spells Jack and Alison in stones) from him.

    They have an incredible range of stone, and seem to have been
    supplying a large range of customers for some years so may have some
    "old stock" of something that isn't currently easy to get.

    Darren (the Daz of Dazlyn) is the owner and the phone number is 03
    9583 1998.

    Usual disclaimers, just a satisfied customer.

alison
http://www.alialexander.com.au