Re: [Orchid] Weaving metal

sadie jenkins Wednesday, March 17, 2004

    Hey, thanks mucho  Leah, ( we have a family friend of childhool
    times named Leah...you're only the second one I've met - or e-talked
    with  (:>)   ). I will visit a toy store today!   I do have Arline
    Fisch's book and it is great. I just hoped that more on the subject
    had surfaced since her book, and especially since I hear that she is
    now retired. Please share some of your projects with me.  I'd love to
    see them or a description of them. Hope to chat more. Sadie (Woven and
    wired) sandklrn AT sbcglobal.net