[Orchid] Lark Books Call for Entries

Marthe Le Van Tuesday, January 06, 2004

    Calls for Entries 500 Brooches

    Lark Books, a leading publisher of craft books, is accepting entries
    for 500 Brooches, a jewelry design book juried by Marjorie Simon
    featuring a collection of 500 extraordinary brooches created by
    artists from around the world. We seek high-quality slides,
    transparencies, or digital images to consider for inclusion.
    Traditional and experimental forms desired; all materials and
    processes welcome. No entry fee. North American entries must be
    postmarked by March 1, 2004; postmark overseas entries by February
    15, 2004. Artists whose work is selected will receive full
    acknowledgment within the book, a complimentary copy of it, and
    discounts on purchases of this title. Artists retain copyright of
    their work.

    For guidelines and entry forms, go to the Lark website:
    http://www.larkbooks.com/submissions/ArtistsEntryForms-500brch.asp or
    send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 500 Brooches, Lark Books,
    67 Broadway, Asheville, NC 28801 USA For questions, email:
    brooches AT larkbooks.com -- Marthe Le Van, Editor Lark Books 67 Broadway
    Asheville, NC  28801 USA 828-253-0467 Ext. 749 828-253-7952 Fax
    marthe AT larkbooks.com www.larkbooks.com