[Orchid] Suppliers in Paris?

Trevor F Friday, June 06, 2003

Hello Group,

    As a longtime Orchid lurker I've almost always found the answers I've
    needed --or leads thereto-- from reading the Archives.  However the
    following seems the exception:

    Amateur jewelrymaker seeks tool and supplies source(s) in Paris,
    France.  Metals suppliers also sought.  Any suggestions graciously
    received.

Thank you,
Trevor F