Re: [Orchid] Jewellery supply stores - Munich

katja toporski Thursday, October 03, 2002

    hi eddie it`s been a few years since i lived in munich, but from
    memory: there is a place near viktualienmarkt right in the centre.
    if you walk past the fish stalls at the market towards frauenstrasse
    you get to a few more shops and a vegetarian cafe if memory
    serves.right in the corner there in the first floor there is a good
    place for tools(you need to ring a bell i think). i don`t think it`s
    particularly cheap. have fun in munich- it`s a great place. katja