[Orchid] Shameless advertising

Patania's Wednesday, January 02, 2002

    Dear All, I'm in the throws of making new show cases for my store
    which means I need to sell the old ones. I have BEAUTIFULL antique
    show cases which I can send pictures of via email upon request. I
    need to get a feel of the antique show case market so if anyone can
    help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. I have 7 cases to
    sell as well as some Mexican Colonial style furniture. I'm hoping to
    complete all this before Feb so let me know. Sam Patania, Tucson