[Website] 3 New Designer Cabochon Collections

Hi,

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions and support.

Our 3 newest galleries of sensuously delicious freeform cabochon stones
are available to be seen at:

http://www.concentric.net/~lightone/cabs1/

From the 1st gallery you will find easy links to visit all galleries as
well as the rest of my site.

Designs for jewelry, metaphysical uses, healing, energy work or just the
sheer joy of holding such beauty.

We also accept custom requests for stones and we make custom settings in
gold and silver in our exclusive designs.

Thanks for reading this message and we look forward to your visit to our
site.

Please come back to visit often as we are always receiving new rough and
cutting awesome freeforms found nowhere else.

Feel free to enter our contest to win a pair of handmade earrings.

We appreciate your suggestions about the stones and the siteā€¦

All the best in all things
Mystical Grits
Bill Mason