[Orchid] Perl testing facilities [Was:- Nick Sturman]

GEM WORLD LTD. Tuesday, November 04, 1997

Dear Sir,

    This is realy a great opportunity for me to get this scope to
    contact you. I am a geologist, graduated from Dhaka University in
    1986. Since 1992 I am running countries only Gem Testing
    Laboratory. As a geologist I am quite confident in identifying
    mineral gem stones, but face lot of difficulties while checking
    pearls. I will be gratefull if you could kindly help me to learn
    and develop perl testing facilities in my laboratory.

Best Regards.

Mohiuddin A. Sikder
Gem Testing Laboratory
Gem World Ltd.
306, Iqbal Center, 42 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 12, Bangladesh.
Tel. 880 2 88 99 80/988 72 74
Fax. 880 2 81 98 24
Email: gem AT global-bd.net