Perl testing facilities [Was:- Nick Sturman]

Dear Sir,

This is realy a great opportunity for me to get this scope to
contact you. I am a geologist, graduated from Dhaka University in
1986. Since 1992 I am running countries only Gem Testing
Laboratory. As a geologist I am quite confident in identifying
mineral gem stones, but face lot of difficulties while checking
pearls. I will be gratefull if you could kindly help me to learn
and develop perl testing facilities in my laboratory.

Best Regards.

Mohiuddin A. Sikder
Gem Testing Laboratory
Gem World Ltd.
306, Iqbal Center, 42 Kemal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka 12, Bangladesh.
Tel. 880 2 88 99 80/988 72 74
Fax. 880 2 81 98 24
Email: @GEM_WORLD_LTD