Anyone interested in beta testing?

Hi Folks,

I took the jewelry conversions and formulas (formulae?) Mike
Rogers sent out a couple weeks ago and am building an add-in for
Microsoft Excel around them. I’d like to see if a few people
would like to test it out and give me some feedback. It should
run on Mac, Win3.x, Win95 and NT platforms, versions 5.0 and up.
I’d especailly like to see if the raising and lowering of karat
are calculating correctly, if someone is comfortable verifying
those calculations.

I should be done by the end of the week. If you’re interested,
let me know (email me privately), and also what your operating
system is.

Thanks,

Dave Sebaste
Sebaste Studio
Charlotte NC
dave@sebaste.com
@David_Sebaste

DAve: there is an extensive chart showing raising and lowering
of karat and sterling in Oppi’s big fat book that you could use
to verify the formulas…Dave

www.opendoor.com/stephensdesign/crystalguy.html
Crystalguy Art Jewelry, Magical Art Jewelry for the Enlightened Mind

Hi Dave,

I have that big fat book! Shall check same. :slight_smile:

Dave

I have that big fat book! Shall check same. :slight_smile:

DAve: (I guess there’s an encho in here) its not listed in the
index, its in the front of the book on solder alloys I think, but
its a good chart and I use it to alloy fine casting silver with
copper to make sterling though I use less copper than they
suggest…Dave