Vira's comments

On 03-Jun-97, vira@iafrica.com wrote aboutRe: [Orchid] Bezel Soldering:

v> although I felt pretty dumb at asking what I
v> know was a very basic question, you didn’t laugh me off the
v> forum either.

G’day; Look, Vira, (or anyone else) if by some remote chance
some unpleasant person should get on this forum who attempts to
put anyone down - or is rude in any way, heshe would quickly get
jumped upon by not only the rest of us, but Dr Aspler too. So
far as we ‘inmates’ are concerned there is no such thing as a
‘dumb’ question. And yours wasn’t ‘dumb’ in any case. Cheers,

    /\
   / /    John Burgess,
  / /
 / //\    @John_Burgess2
/ / \ \

/ ()
(
______)

They’re not dumb questions–anybody who is self-taught will tell
you that he or she can always learn from another person. And we
have such a variety of talent and skill on this forum–it really
opens up opportunities to learn new techniques.