How to Make a Trillion Stone Set Ring
This lesson will guide you through the process of making a trillion setting mounted into a split shoulder ring.
You will also get a video on how to make a useful shank punch.
- Part 1 - Trillion stone set ring - 54 min 26 sec
- Part 2 - Shank punch - 14 min 17 sec
- 8mm trillion shaped stone
- Setting: Sterling silver strip 0.9mm x 4.3mm x 50mm & 1.2mm round wire x 25mm
- Shank: Sterling silver strip 1.5mm x 3.5mm x 55mm
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.