How to Make a Straight-Walled Flush Mount Setting Stone Ring
This course includes seven videos that will help you to create mitre settings. You will learn how to make an eight sided straight wall bezel and flush mount set a large stone. The hexagon set ring is more technical and requires advanced skills to be able to grain set the stone. Once you learn these techniques, you could apply them to your own range of bespoke jewellery.
- Part 1 - Hexagonal grain set ring (Part one) - 45 min 10 sec
- Part 2 - Hexagonal grain set ring (Part two) - 29 min 49 sec
- Part 3 - Forged park lane shank - 21 min 21 sec
- Part 4 - Bezel template - 30 min 17 sec
- Part 5 - Octagonal stone set ring - 55 min 26 sec
- Part 6 - Square graver - 19 min 18 sec
- Part 7 - Flat graver - 31 min 50 sec
- Plus PDF instructional download
- 6mm round faceted stone (Octagonal setting) or 5.5mm stone (Hexagonal setting)
- Sterling silver sheet (pre setting) 1.2mm x 10mm x 10mm & strip 1mm x 4.5mm x 35mm
- Half round wire 3mm x 1.5mm x 65mm or round wire 3.2mm x 40mm
Purchase also includes these instructional PDF downloads:
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.