How to Make a Sister Hook Clasp
This course will show you how to make a simple hinged catch mechanism with a tube rivet. It is important for a jeweler to learn how to make findings and catches, as this knowledge helps when it comes to repairing jewelry.
This lesson includes three videos:
- Part 1 - Large sister hook catch - 28 min 17 sec
- Part 2 - Small sister hook catch - 15 min 49 sec
- Part 3 - How to make short tube - 23 min 33 sec
- Brass or Silver tube 0.5mm - 0.8mm thick x 4.4mm diameter x 20mm long
- Brass or Silver sheet 0.9mm x 13mm x 35mm
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.