How to Make a Pear-Shaped Setting and Pearl Enhancer Finding
This lesson demonstrates how to make a pear shaped two tiered setting. You will also be shown how to make a handy setting (marking) template. The shame shaping method can be adapted for other stone shapes. You will also learn how to make a pearl enhancer finding.
This lesson includes three videos:
- Part 1 - Pear Shaped Setting - 54 min 16 sec
- Part 2 - Setting a pear shaped stone - 11 min 57 sec
- Part 3 - Using the setting template - 8 min 49 sec
- Plus PDF instructional download
- Pear shaped CZ 10mm x 7mm
- Sterling silver sheet 30mm x 5.5mm x 1mm
- Sterling silver sheet 2mm x 4.5mm x 15mm
- Sterling silver wire (square) 1.7mm x 10mm
- Sterling silver wire (round) 1.1mm x 60mm
- Sterling silver wire (round) 0.9mm x 30mm
Purchase also includes these instructional PDF downloads:
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.