Heart-Shaped Padlock Pendant
This course shows how to make a hinged arm padlock with a hardened mechanism. You will learn valuable lessons on core hardening and sweat soldering. The lesson has many valuable tips and comes with a handy worksheets and theory notes.
This lesson includes five videos:
- Part 1 - Padlock - 24 min 9 sec
- Part 2 - Domed face padlock (subtitled) - 8 min 31 sec
- Part 3 - Riveting exercise - 23 min 30 sec
- Part 4 - Advanced soldering - 18 min 0 sec
- Part 5 - Fire scale prevention - 13 min 33 sec
- Plus three PDF instructional downloads
- Sterling silver sheet 0.9mm x 20mm x 40mm
- Sterling silver wire 4.5mm x 4.5mm x 33mm
Purchase also includes these instructional PDF downloads:
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.