How to Make a Bezel Set Scroll Ring
This lesson involves making a standard round bezel setting to fit a specific stone size. There is a step rolling demonstration that should be practiced and mastered for time and material saving. The two component ring includes some integral manufacture processes. There are also some theory notes included.
- Part 1 - Bezel scroll ring - 27 min 18 sec
- Part 2 - Bezel set scroll ring part 2 - 54 min 56 sec
- Part 3 - Bezel set scroll ring part 3 - 17 min 38 sec
- Part 4 - Rolling information - 11 min 20 sec
- Plus two PDF instructional downloads
- 6mm round CZ
- Sterling silver 4.5mm x 4.5mm x 30mm
- Sterling silver round wire 1.7mm x 30mm
Purchase also includes these instructional PDF downloads:
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the safety resources available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC does not assume any liability for the materials, information and opinions provided on, or available through, this web page. No advice or information provided by this website shall create any warranty. Reliance on such advice, information or the content of this web page is solely at your own risk, including without limitation any safety guidelines, resources or precautions, or any other information related to safety that may be available on or through this web page. The International Gem Society LLC disclaims any liability for injury, death or damages resulting from the use thereof.