[Source] Chain by the foot

Hi everyone,

I am hoping that you can give me some resources for chain by the
foot or bulk chain as well as stampato links in sterling, Gold
Filled, and 10K or 14K gold. I’m finding lots of retail and a few
sources like Fire Mountain who have very limited selection, but
would like a broader selection & better prices to choose from. And
if they do custom length finished chains, that would be awesome! I
don’t have a JBT listing as of yet, since I don’t have my tradename
filed for and am still in business planning stage.

Thanks,
Tina McDonald

Here are come chain resources:

CGM Findings
Halstead Beads
Rio Grande
Rings-Things

Sorry - I don’t have the contact info. You can do a search online
for it.

Metalliferous out of NYC has a pretty good sterling chain selection

  • I don’t know how their prices stack up against others. Their
    number is 1-888-9440909.

Metalliferous
https://www.ganoksin.com/resources/detail-metalliferous-1520.html

Help others make informed buying decisions with Metalliferous. We
welcome your opinions and experiences with their products, ordering,
customer service and and over all satisfaction.

Write an Anonymous Review
http://www.ganoksin.com/resources/review.php?id=1520

Grace, in Cleveland

Try Hoover and Strong at 1-800-759-9997. Their catalogue lists bulk
in 10kt, 14kt and sterling. Ask for a catalogue.

mike w

Hi

I get my chain by the foot from CGM. They have fininshed chain as
well. They carry gold, sterling and gold-fill. I believe they are
wholesale only so you will need a tax id #. Their # is
1-800-426-5246 or http://www.cgmfindings.com I’ve had pretty good
results from them although sometimes it takes them a week or so to
get an order out.

Good luck.
Jenny
Insomniac Beads
Where Creativity Never Sleeps.

Tina,

I just found some bulk chains at House of Gems
Jocelyn

House of Gems
https://www.ganoksin.com/resources/detail-house_of_gems-1794.html

Help others make informed buying decisions with House of Gems. We
welcome your opinions and experiences with their products, ordering,
customer service and and over all satisfaction.

Write an Anonymous Review
http://www.ganoksin.com/resources/review.php?id=1794

Continue from:

Last month someone made a post inquiring about sources for chain by
the foot. I just realized that a company I regularly by from has
chain by the foot. I normally use them for sterling silver beads and
jump rings so I don’t know how the prices for the chain by the foot
compare to others, but I can tell you that their service is
fantastic. They deliver quickly, my order is always correct, and
call me about every few months if they haven’t heard from me. Here
is their info:

Foreign Source Ltd.
20 Fifth Ave
Cranston RI 02910
Tel: (401) 467-2330
Web: Business Directory - Ganoksin Jewelry Making Community
Email: import@foreignsource.com

Sincerely,
Nancy Stinnett
Geosoul Arts