Useful new tool

I had some rose quartz beads that had gotten very dirty inside the
drill holes (somebody had used standard silver polish nearby).
Detergent wouldn’t soak it out, and I was concerned ultrasound would
shatter them. I had tried some of those thin spiral tooth-cleaning
brushes, but they were too big. Today I noticed a new dental
product - the same kind of brush, but about half the diameter or
less. They’re nylon bristles twisted in a spiral onto a stainless
metal shaft, and they are truly tiny. The brand name is GUM, and
they’re called Go-Betweens. They fit all the way into the bead
holes and did a fine cleaning job. Might be useful for cleaning
tools, castings, polished pieces, even waxes. $3 for 4 of them,
reusable.

Tas
www.earthlywealth.com

Hey Tas,

A link to a site or a photo would be nice - if there are any.

Thanks
Lee Lyssimachou
Lee Feenix Art Workshop
Greece

   A link to a site or a photo would be nice - if there are any.

http://tinyurl.com/5fw2z

Tas
www.earthlywealth.com

Continue from

One of the uses of the ‘Go-Between’ is for cleaning under a ‘bridge’
Jim