Online Credit Card Processing

I appreciate the suggestions about online selling. They have been
very helpful. Can you suggest online credit card processors that you
like?

Thanks,
Mike

There are several credit card processers already set up in the e
commerce brand templates. All you have to do is go to their sites to
shop for which one, sign up, and the setup occurrs automatically.
Also, with Paypal, setup a Premium , or Business account, and people
can use their credit cards to make payments to your Paypal account.
Paypal has a little snippet of code (aprox. 10 lines or so)that you
can insert in your html code of your site so that each product has a
Paypal button, or if you use the higher priced ecommerce brand
templates, it already has complete Paypal functionality built right
in to it at the shopping cart portion. Ed in Kokomo

       I appreciate the suggestions about online selling.  They
have been very helpful.  Can you suggest online credit card
processors that you like?

Though I’m not a huge fan of Costco for mass-purchasing, their
Executive Membership has some perks such as credit card processing
from Nova Systems (I believe world’s largest). I got mine set up
quickly and painlessly, and processing is easy. They also have
discount programs for insurance and others things small businesses
need.

I can attest to the excellent service provided by Nova (offered by
Costco.) I was with them for 3 years with no problems whatsoever.
What businesses that you’ve dealt with for that long have that kind
of record?

I recently switched to Concord to “save money” and have been pretty
unhappy about their service, and the savings has been minimal.

Susan
Sun Country Gems
www.suncountrygems.com

Continue from:

hi all…I know we’ve been all through this, but I just wanted to
make sure I’ve got this right… the consensus was that Costco was a
good provider of service, right? If anyone has a negative opinion
I’d like to know asap. you can reply off line if you like.

Thanks!
Marianne hunter
@Marianne