18k Palladium white gold solder

Hello im looking for some recipes for 18k Palladium white Gold
solder (hard, medium, soft)

can’t seem to find any online.

thank you
Yves Roldan

im looking for some recipes for 18k Palladium white Gold solder
(hard, medium, soft)

Given the difficulties of making even just standard palladium white
gold alloys, I suspect that decent solder recipies are likely to be
proprietary. If you want properly performing solders, I’d suggest
spending the money and buying commercilly made ones. A little more
money, but you’ll get better results and probably save a bunch of
time…

Peter Rowe

Thank you Peter I appreciate you’re advice, and can even agree in a
way ; Altho all the alloys we work here are home made and we rather
keep it this way since buying additives that come from other
countries turn out to be very very expensive and not always the same
(we are in Mexico) so we kind of like to keep it as much local as we
can (many tools we do get from the US) but metal has to move more
often and given the expensive nature of precious metals we don’t
really buy it by bulk, Nevertheless do you have a particular
recommendation ? company, web site?

thank you