[New Orchid Gallery] Aleksandra Kalinic

Aleksandra Kalinic
ARTYRA Studio
Vancouver, BC. Canada

Art has always been inseparable part of my life as a window to the
dipper side of the world. My inspiration is life, with all its
aspects and work influenced by ancient jewelry and art history,
especially painters from the first half of the 20th century. My
jewelry pieces are miniature paintings and drawings in enamel,
cityscapes, landscapes, abstracts, which are set into hand
constructed, oxidized, sterling silver frames. Vitreous enamel on
metal enables me to transform my love for painting into wearable
pieces.

Passion is contagious! Show us your passion, Show us your work!

Submit your work to feature in the Orchid Online Jewelry Exhibition
today:

http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7z58

Aleksandra Kalinic
ARTYRA Studio
Vancouver, BC. Canada

Images and work details at:

To me art is a fascinating journey, the whole new worlds to create
and to discover, with always present thought about simultaneity of
beauty and fragility of life.

My inspiration is life, with all its aspects and work influenced by
ancient jewelry and art history. My jewelry pieces are miniature
paintings in enamel which are set into hand constructed, oxidized,
sterling silver frames. Vitreous enamel on metal enables me to
transform my love for painting into wearable pieces.

Passion is contagious! Show us your passion, Show us your work!

Submit your work to feature in the Orchid Online Jewelry Exhibition
today:

http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7z58

Aleksandra Kalinic
ARTYRA Studio
Vancouver, BC. Canada

More Images and work details at:

Making one of a kind objects is my true passion. With artistic
approach and curiosity I strive to create unique jewelry that looks
ancient yet modern, raw yet sophisticated, bold and delicate, which
will for wearer be something special.

My pendants are miniature paintings in vitreous enamel, which are
set in hand fabricated, oxidized, sterling silver ‘frames’. I love
to paint old towns, roofs, windows it is a special kind of
traveling. Vitreous enamel on metal enables me to transform my love
for painting into wearable object.

I am inspired by experiences in life and also materials I am working
with. My work is influenced by ancient jewelry and art history. To