Hose repair

My Smith little torch came apart at the nib. Yikes! The hose is in
good condition, but I can’t figure out how to secure it properly. Can
anyone suggest a place I can send the hose and connector for repair?

Barbara A. Blaschke

That is just a collar that cinches the hose on the torch. There is
not a lot of pressure there. If you just cut the hose and get the
piece off your torch then you can buy those little brass sleeves and
reattach it. Might have to do both lines. you can also buy
replacement hoses for that. Not a lot of gas there just turn off the
tanks and fix it. Spray soapy water on when done to check for leaks
(bubbles)

This may be helpful.
http://www.ganoksin.com/gnkurl/ep7zri

Hans Durstling