Realistic Pricing?

Gerry,

if you have a passion for jewelry, give it a try. I am still working
full time, but it is such a pleasure working in my little studio, I
often work from 4 to 6:30 am and then get ready for work. It is very
meditative and I have not had difficulty setting up accounting in
quick books, paying my sales taxes and the other niggling actions
that go along with selling my work. I plan to move into full time
jewelry creation and sales within the next year. the accounting,
inventory control and other aspects are annoying but worth the trade
off for the pleasure of creating something beautiful.

Reconsider and have fun.
Barbara Blaschke