[4Sale] Piles of beads by Kay Vontz

It’s now almost May and I still have tons of beads. Some have been
sold, but I still have some genuine ones as well as colorful ones or
just clear ones for end beads before the clasp. Happy to send photos
if you wish! Price is cheap! Will send photos if you need them.

Kay Vontz

Hi Kay,

Would your collection perhaps include natural stone Heishei 2mm or
other natural (round-ish) stone in 2mm? I’ve been looking for the
longest time for more of a grey/green stone called Zebra Jasper in
2mm Heishei, or anything similar in other colors. You can contact me
privately at dlenglesculpture(at)earthlink. net

Thank you! Debbie in So CA