Paris Jewelry Attractions

Hi Folks,

I will be in Paris for 10 days mid-May. Do people have any
recommendations for jewelry-related sites to see?

(Feel free to contact me off-list if you have non-jewelry related
gems to recommend.)

Thank you!

Tracy
@tracymunn2

You give no description of your interests or personal dispositions
so I, for one, would be hesitant to offer suggestions. I lived in
Paris and it is still one of my favorite cities. Like NYC, you can
find anything there.

KPK

Tracy - there is a national gallery of jewelry associated with the
Louvre. It is only open a few days a week but well worth the visit.
There is a bookstore near as well with pubs from a lot of exhibits
you cannot get here.

All the best,
Suz Andreasen
http://www.suzandreasen.com

Tracy, there is some info in the Archives on this:

http://www.ganoksin.com/orchid/archive/200509/msg00934.htm

If you have any specific question I might be able to help. I live
in the Northern part of the city.

Cheers,
Trevor F.
in The City of Light