Good supplie of rough stones

Was: Mounting raw stones

… And does anyone know a good supplier of such stones,
including rough diamonds?

John in Devon UK

A good rough gem supplier would be Roger Dery Gem Design out of the
Detroit Michigan USA area. He goes to the country to pick out what he
wants. No middlemen. I have no relation to him. I have purchased a
few beautiful stones.

Spectral Gems | 4253 Coolidge Highway | Royal Oak | MI | 48073
+01-248-545-3546

Ginger Smietana

We are miners and cutters and can supply all grades of rough from
ourmining in Peru as well as cut goods and beads we manufacture. See

Thank you
Lee Horowitz

Hello Orchidians,

Anyone out there worked with/bought from Lee Horowitz? He posted
several days ago on this forum. Just looking for reference /
trustworthy? /quality / etc.

Thanks,
Linda Kaye-Moses