[Welcome] New Members for March 2, 2015

Please welcome our newest members…

Scott Miller
Bloomington, IN. USA

Exploring lost wax casting to make gifts for family and friends.
Currently carving models and sending to casting company for
molds/casting.

Jack Stephen Hollis
Athens, GA. USA

i have created jewelry since a teenager and worked as a jewelry
designer and creator for 39 years. creating primarily in gold, some
platinum and silver. My hand carved cast pieces are the main part of
my oeuvre. Design wise I tend to work in an organic vein. I truly
love stones not for value but for their beauty and dabble in cutting
to enable me to control the total finish look of my pieces.
Jack Stephen