[4Sale] Engraving machine, metal shears, carving wax

Vigor table top engraving machine, Model #EN-7758, $700, excellent
condition (no fonts/letters). Two floor model metal shears $250 each

  • shipping cost: one with 6" blade (12 1/2" overall), 51" handle;
    one with 8" blade (15" overall), 51 " handle. One table mount metal
    shear $400 + shipping cost with 24" blade and 2 handles–one 24", one
    15". Multiple packages of carving wax, brand new in the package/box:
    RS1, RS3, ring tubes, flat slices, bars, blocks. Blue, green, red,
    purple. Selling at 50% of retail pricing. Let me know what you are
    interested in and will let you know if we have it. Photos available
    upon request. For faster reply, please email dtwyrick@swbell.net