[Welcome] New Members for July 10, 2014

Please welcome our newest members…

Baleigh Acebo
Cambridge, USA

Bench jeweler and designer in Boston, MA

Jacqueline Sigona
Redwood City, CA. USA

I am relatively new to jewelry making and have so much to learn!

Keighley M Westhaver
Columbia, MD. USA

Hey everyone! My name is K-li :slight_smile: I have had a passion for jewelry
since i was a little girl, and it is my dream to make, repair and
sell jewelry for a living. I graduated from the local community
college with an associates degree in art, and when i went to Revere
Academy for my JTI certification I found a love for engraving.

Brittany Ann LaCombe
Cary, North Carolina. USA

I’m an apprentice at Jared the Galleria of Jewelry in NC. I hope to
learn as much as possible!

Vicki Meltzer
Dover, USA

Hope Amadi-Emina
Ikeja, Lagos. Nigeria

Hi, I am hope and new to the world of jewelry so would really
appreciate ideas and works with respect to personalised jewelery,
chain,stone setting and ring making. thanks

Donald Meixner
Jordan, USA

Silversmith, musician.

Kevin Meadows
Macon, GA. USA

Artist. Formal fine arts jewelry education with real world high
production trade experience. Trying to find a blending with the best
of both worlds.

Anna France
Woore, Nr Crewe, Cheshire. U

I am an independent jeweller who started studying silversmithing at
local evening classes and then went on to study and experiment on my
own with added short courses on some of the more technical and
abstract parts of my trade at the Birmingham School of Jewellery. The
limited edition, seasonal collections are handmade from the highest
quality and hallmarked solid silver and 9ct gold and I take great
pride and care to design pieces that have a great attention to
detail so that you will have pieces of jewellery that you will
treasure for years. Many of my designs can be personalised
incorporating something that belongs to the owner turning a precious
memento into a wearable piece of jewellery. Original and timeless, I
use reticulation, forming, hammering, chain mail techniques to
illustrate the different textures and styles that can be wr ought
from a piece of metal.

Linda Freedman Katz
Surrey, BC. Canada

Hello
I am a jewelry artist, formerly a clothing designer.

I am known for my large chunky mixed metal pieces in Silver, Bronze
and Copper.

Recently I started working with Argentium Silver and am having fun
playing with it. As I am used to color, I am challenged with making
silver alone and whether or not to patina it… seems a
contradiction to oxidize it !